Liverpool defeated Sheffield Utd 0-1 in Premier League. The fixture is part of the Regular Season - 7 stage in the 2019 season. The match was played at Bramall Lane in Sheffield. Anthony Taylor, England officiated the match. The full-time result capped a Sheffield Utd vs Liverpool meeting in Premier League with detailed post-match statistics available on Sportra. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Sheffield Utd and Liverpool. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 0 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).
Liverpool defeated Sheffield Utd 0-1 in Premier League. The fixture is part of the Regular Season - 7 stage in the 2019 season. The match was played at Bramall Lane in Sheffield. Anthony Taylor, England officiated the match. The full-time result capped a Sheffield Utd vs Liverpool meeting in Premier League with detailed post-match statistics available on Sportra. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Sheffield Utd and Liverpool. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 0 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).
Liverpool have given Curtis Jones permission to travel to Italy to undergo a medical with Inter Milan after a fee was agreed. The post ‘Authorisation To Travel’ – Liverpool Agree Deal For Star’s Exit appeared first on Inside Futbol | Latest Football News, Transfer Rumours & Articles.
Newcastle United have lost several key figures this summer, and Matthias Jaissle said more incomings are needed at St. James' Park. The post Newcastle squad needs ‘adjustments’ in transfer window, says Jaissle appeared first on SoccerNews.
Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford (Picture: Reuters) Marcus Rashford has sent a message to Manchester United legend Gary Neville after his return to his boyhood club. Rashford’s time in Manchester appeared to be up when he joined Barcelona on loan last summer, a deal that was expected to be made permanent in a £26million deal. The 28-year-old had made no bones about his desire to extend his stay at the club, but the Catalan giants instead decided to pursue a deal for Newcastle United winger Anthony Gordon. And while an exit from Old Trafford still seemed the likely outcome earlier in the summer, a lack of serious suitors prepared to meet United’s £40m asking price means the Englishman has now rejoined Michael Carrick’s squad. Exclusive Premier League previews Get ahead of the start of the season with our weekly football newsletter. Sign up now for free. Rashford came off the bench for a brief cameo against AC Milan last weekend, and could be in line to feature in United’s first Premier League encounter against Hull City on Saturday. In a trailer for an upcoming episode of Stick To Football, Neville was already keen to discuss the 28-year-old, but was quickly shut down by fellow Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher. ‘Marcus Rashford, what do we think? Last question,’ Neville said before Carragher quickly interjected: ‘Oh f*****g hell, can we do a podcast without mentioning Rashford? Stop it! Oh my god. Rashford is back at Manchester United (Picture: PA) ‘It’s like the Trent and Rashford – there was like a little part of the podcast – the Trent part or the Rashford part. He’s just a good player for Man United!’ And responding to the video on X, Rashford made it clear he would appreciate Neville and others giving him some time to settle into the season back at United. ‘Thanks, Jamie. It would be great to be able to get my head down and play football without my name being mentioned every day,’ he wrote. Rashford has only been back with Carrick’s squad for a short period, but the United head coach said he was already impressed by what he has seen in training. Thanks, Jamie. It would be great to be able to get my head down and play football without my name being mentioned every day 😭 https://t.co/GTqrKhbZEE— MR (@MarcusRashford) August 19, 2026 ‘He’s a very good player, and I think if you’re going to have a career over 10 or 15 years, there’s going to be times when things go in a direction and maybe a different direction,’ Carrick recently said. ‘I think there are ups and downs, and that doesn’t judge you as a one-off kind of judgment. It’s what happens over time, and now we’re in a positive place as a group, and Marcus can offer us so much. ‘He has done, and he can do again, so in that respect, it’s quite exciting. Former Manchester United defender Gary Neville (Picture: Getty) ‘He came in, he’s trained really well. I’ve known him a long time, like I’ve known some of the others a long time, so I don’t treat him any different to anybody else, but it’s been good to have him around the group again this week. So I’m really positive with that.’ Elsewhere, former Red Devils captain Wayne Rooney believes Rashford must show the right ‘hunger’ to get his United career back on track. Speaking on Stick To United, Rooney said: ‘For me, has he got the hunger, does he want to play for Manchester United? You have to rebuild the relationship with the fans and the easiest way to do that is work hard and work on your body language. ‘You could have a bad game, you could give the ball away and make mistakes, but if the fans see you working hard and putting in a shift for the team, they’ll accept that to a certain point. ‘I think Marcus’ body language, even when he came on, it isn’t great. He might have to work with someone to make his body language look better. “I think his work rate has to improve. If he wants to be at the football club, he just has to knuckle down. He’s the one player that could go and get my goalscoring record.’ For more stori
Arsenal is fresh off a wildly successful 2025-26 season which culminated with the club winning its 14th championship. It was the Gunners’ first Premier League title in 22 years. Can they do the same in 2026-27? Well, oddsmakers seem to think so as they have listed the Gunners as 6/4 favourites, which is clear of […] The post Arsenal Are Still the Favourites, But This Summer’s Spending Could Close the Gap appeared first on CaughtOffside.
Homegrown star has been longstanding target for ItaliansJones in the final year of his contract at AnfieldInter have submitted an offer of €30m rising to €35m (£30m) for Curtis Jones, with the Liverpool midfielder expected to leave his boyhood club after a 16-year association. Jones has been a target for Inter since January and was the subject of a failed €25m bid from them in June.Liverpool valued their homegrown midfielder closer to €40m but, with Jones in the final year of his contract and no sign of an agreement over an extension, that figure is unlikely to be reached. Continue reading...
With the 2026 World Cup only drawing to a close last month, there has been essentially no rest for Europe’s elite. Watching Arsenal finally end their 22-year wait for a Premier League crown, the Gunners will officially get the defence of their domestic title underway this weekend as the 2026/27 campaign opens. With proceedings set […] The post Premier League 2026/27 Preview: A New Era Begins For England’s Elite appeared first on SoccerNews.
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.
Liverpool have given Curtis Jones permission to travel to Italy to undergo a medical with Inter Milan after a fee was agreed. The post ‘Authorisation To Travel’ – Liverpool Agree Deal For Star’s Exit appeared first on Inside Futbol | Latest Football News, Transfer Rumours & Articles.
Newcastle United have lost several key figures this summer, and Matthias Jaissle said more incomings are needed at St. James' Park. The post Newcastle squad needs ‘adjustments’ in transfer window, says Jaissle appeared first on SoccerNews.
Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford (Picture: Reuters) Marcus Rashford has sent a message to Manchester United legend Gary Neville after his return to his boyhood club. Rashford’s time in Manchester appeared to be up when he joined Barcelona on loan last summer, a deal that was expected to be made permanent in a £26million deal. The 28-year-old had made no bones about his desire to extend his stay at the club, but the Catalan giants instead decided to pursue a deal for Newcastle United winger Anthony Gordon. And while an exit from Old Trafford still seemed the likely outcome earlier in the summer, a lack of serious suitors prepared to meet United’s £40m asking price means the Englishman has now rejoined Michael Carrick’s squad. Exclusive Premier League previews Get ahead of the start of the season with our weekly football newsletter. Sign up now for free. Rashford came off the bench for a brief cameo against AC Milan last weekend, and could be in line to feature in United’s first Premier League encounter against Hull City on Saturday. In a trailer for an upcoming episode of Stick To Football, Neville was already keen to discuss the 28-year-old, but was quickly shut down by fellow Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher. ‘Marcus Rashford, what do we think? Last question,’ Neville said before Carragher quickly interjected: ‘Oh f*****g hell, can we do a podcast without mentioning Rashford? Stop it! Oh my god. Rashford is back at Manchester United (Picture: PA) ‘It’s like the Trent and Rashford – there was like a little part of the podcast – the Trent part or the Rashford part. He’s just a good player for Man United!’ And responding to the video on X, Rashford made it clear he would appreciate Neville and others giving him some time to settle into the season back at United. ‘Thanks, Jamie. It would be great to be able to get my head down and play football without my name being mentioned every day,’ he wrote. Rashford has only been back with Carrick’s squad for a short period, but the United head coach said he was already impressed by what he has seen in training. Thanks, Jamie. It would be great to be able to get my head down and play football without my name being mentioned every day 😭 https://t.co/GTqrKhbZEE— MR (@MarcusRashford) August 19, 2026 ‘He’s a very good player, and I think if you’re going to have a career over 10 or 15 years, there’s going to be times when things go in a direction and maybe a different direction,’ Carrick recently said. ‘I think there are ups and downs, and that doesn’t judge you as a one-off kind of judgment. It’s what happens over time, and now we’re in a positive place as a group, and Marcus can offer us so much. ‘He has done, and he can do again, so in that respect, it’s quite exciting. Former Manchester United defender Gary Neville (Picture: Getty) ‘He came in, he’s trained really well. I’ve known him a long time, like I’ve known some of the others a long time, so I don’t treat him any different to anybody else, but it’s been good to have him around the group again this week. So I’m really positive with that.’ Elsewhere, former Red Devils captain Wayne Rooney believes Rashford must show the right ‘hunger’ to get his United career back on track. Speaking on Stick To United, Rooney said: ‘For me, has he got the hunger, does he want to play for Manchester United? You have to rebuild the relationship with the fans and the easiest way to do that is work hard and work on your body language. ‘You could have a bad game, you could give the ball away and make mistakes, but if the fans see you working hard and putting in a shift for the team, they’ll accept that to a certain point. ‘I think Marcus’ body language, even when he came on, it isn’t great. He might have to work with someone to make his body language look better. “I think his work rate has to improve. If he wants to be at the football club, he just has to knuckle down. He’s the one player that could go and get my goalscoring record.’ For more stori
Arsenal is fresh off a wildly successful 2025-26 season which culminated with the club winning its 14th championship. It was the Gunners’ first Premier League title in 22 years. Can they do the same in 2026-27? Well, oddsmakers seem to think so as they have listed the Gunners as 6/4 favourites, which is clear of […] The post Arsenal Are Still the Favourites, But This Summer’s Spending Could Close the Gap appeared first on CaughtOffside.
Homegrown star has been longstanding target for ItaliansJones in the final year of his contract at AnfieldInter have submitted an offer of €30m rising to €35m (£30m) for Curtis Jones, with the Liverpool midfielder expected to leave his boyhood club after a 16-year association. Jones has been a target for Inter since January and was the subject of a failed €25m bid from them in June.Liverpool valued their homegrown midfielder closer to €40m but, with Jones in the final year of his contract and no sign of an agreement over an extension, that figure is unlikely to be reached. Continue reading...
With the 2026 World Cup only drawing to a close last month, there has been essentially no rest for Europe’s elite. Watching Arsenal finally end their 22-year wait for a Premier League crown, the Gunners will officially get the defence of their domestic title underway this weekend as the 2026/27 campaign opens. With proceedings set […] The post Premier League 2026/27 Preview: A New Era Begins For England’s Elite appeared first on SoccerNews.
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.