Celta Vigo defeated FC Krasnodar 2-1 in UEFA Europa League. The fixture is part of the 8th Finals stage in the 2016 season. Craig Alexander Thomson, Scotland officiated the match. The full-time result capped a Celta Vigo vs FC Krasnodar meeting in UEFA Europa League with detailed post-match statistics available on Sportra. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Celta Vigo and FC Krasnodar. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 0 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).
Celta Vigo defeated FC Krasnodar 2-1 in UEFA Europa League. The fixture is part of the 8th Finals stage in the 2016 season. Craig Alexander Thomson, Scotland officiated the match. The full-time result capped a Celta Vigo vs FC Krasnodar meeting in UEFA Europa League with detailed post-match statistics available on Sportra. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Celta Vigo and FC Krasnodar. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 0 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).

Fungal outbreak damages surface at Estadio de BalaidosTurf for Osasuna match left ‘unfit for football’ Celta Vigo’s season-opening La Liga match against Osasuna has been postponed after a fungal outbreak affected the pitch at Estadio de Balaidos, the Spanish club said on Thursday.Celta had been due to host Osasuna on Sunday, but the fixture was postponed with the decision agreed by both clubs and the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) following a technical inspection by La Liga. Continue reading...
It was in 2021 that the Northern Ireland youth coach Gerard Lyttle said he had never seen a youngster as comfortable on the ball as Shea Charles. Five years later, midfielder Charles has become the most expensive Northern Ireland player in history after he completed a £30m transfer from Southampton to Premier League side Fulham. From when he joined Manchester City's academy as a seven-year-old, Charles' potential was clear and he quickly progressed through the ranks.
Fulham sign Shea Charles from Saints for £30mChelsea’s Filip Jorgensen moves to Strasbourg on loanNottingham Forest have signed Côte d’Ivoire defender Ousmane Diomande from Sporting for an undisclosed fee, reported to be £34.2m.The 22-year-old centre-half, who featured in the Côte d’Ivoire’s World Cup squad, has agreed a four-year deal with Forest, who have an option for a further year. Continue reading...
"I hope to really kickstart my Premier League career here," says Fulham's newest signing Shea Charles. The versatile midfielder has left Championship club Southampton and penned a five-year contract at Craven Cottage, with a club option for a further year. Charles made 38 appearances in all competitions last season, scoring six goals and registering two assists, as Tonda Eckert's side narrowly missed out on Premier League promotion.
Tom: Heard incredibly positive things from Sheffield Wednesday fans about the season he spent on loan there. Alexander: He is a great signing - a proven player originated from Manchester City. New senior squad players are noticeably at the younger end of the spectrum.
Though whispers of the Portuguese talisman's departure have echoed across Europe for weeks, a new revelation threatens to send shockwaves through the squad, promising profound consequences for the American star. A sudden and unexpected twist in Rafael Leao’s destiny has plunged both him and Christian Pulisic into the heart of Milan’s most captivating summer saga. Though whispers of the Portuguese talisman’s departure have echoed across Europe for weeks, a new revelation threatens to send shockwaves through the squad, promising profound consequences for the American star. For much of the transfer window, Leao appeared destined to leave Milan as interest arrived from Turkiye, while Premier League clubs were also mentioned as possible destinations. At the same time, Pulisic has remained a key figure in the club’s plans under new head coach Ruben Amorim, making the latest developments even more intriguing. Galatasaray has recently intensified its efforts to sign Rafael Leao, opening negotiations with the Italian side and submitting an official bid for the Portugal international. According to Turkish journalist Yagız Sabuncuoglu, the Turkish champion offered around $40 million for a permanent transfer, but the proposal was immediately rejected because Milan continues to value the winger at between $58 million and $69 million. Thus, Gianluca Di Marzio of Sky Italia and MilanNews respond that Milan has no intention of accepting a discounted fee and will only consider a permanent transfer if their valuation is met. The club also rejected previous ideas involving loan deals, making it clear they are only interested in a full sale. Rafael Leao of AC Milan looks on Despite the failed opening offer, Galatasaray is said to be preparing an improved proposal that could approach $46 million, although that still falls short of the Rossoneri’s asking price. Turkish media also claim Leao has shown interest in the move, while other reports suggest his position is becoming increasingly complicated. Leao reportedly changes his stance Just weeks ago, Leao openly admitted he wanted a new challenge after spending seven seasons with Milan. His comments appeared to signal the end of his time at San Siro, especially after missing out on Champions League action. However, recent reports suggest the situation has changed dramatically. La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the Portuguese forward has begun reconsidering his future after returning for pre-season, feeling welcomed once again by teammates and encouraged by the atmosphere under Ruben Amorim. Rafael Leao of AC Milan during the Serie A match. According to the newspaper, the 27-year-old has realized that leaving is no longer his only option. Instead, he is reportedly open to repairing his relationship with the club and continuing his career in Italy if the right transfer proposal never arrives. Further reinforcing that idea, Pietro Mazzara of MilanNews reported that Leao has informed Milan he wants to stay for now, even though the club remains willing to listen to offers that match its valuation. Why Leao staying could directly affect Christian Pulisic The biggest consequence of Leao remaining at Milan concerns Christian Pulisic’s role under Ruben Amorim. Earlier this summer, reports suggested Amorim viewed Pulisic as his first-choice option in the left-sided attacking midfield role within his preferred 3-4-2-1 formation, with the American expected to operate between the lines rather than as a traditional winger. During his unveiling, Amorim made his admiration for Pulisic perfectly clear. “Pulisic is truly a very talented player. He got injured at the World Cup, we’ll have to understand. But he’s perfect for the way Italian football is… I have clear ideas about how I want to see him play… I want him between the lines… He’s very important for us.” Rafael Leao of AC Milan interacts with Christian Pulisic Those comments fueled speculation that there might be little room for Leao in the new tactical set
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.

Fungal outbreak damages surface at Estadio de BalaidosTurf for Osasuna match left ‘unfit for football’ Celta Vigo’s season-opening La Liga match against Osasuna has been postponed after a fungal outbreak affected the pitch at Estadio de Balaidos, the Spanish club said on Thursday.Celta had been due to host Osasuna on Sunday, but the fixture was postponed with the decision agreed by both clubs and the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) following a technical inspection by La Liga. Continue reading...
It was in 2021 that the Northern Ireland youth coach Gerard Lyttle said he had never seen a youngster as comfortable on the ball as Shea Charles. Five years later, midfielder Charles has become the most expensive Northern Ireland player in history after he completed a £30m transfer from Southampton to Premier League side Fulham. From when he joined Manchester City's academy as a seven-year-old, Charles' potential was clear and he quickly progressed through the ranks.
Fulham sign Shea Charles from Saints for £30mChelsea’s Filip Jorgensen moves to Strasbourg on loanNottingham Forest have signed Côte d’Ivoire defender Ousmane Diomande from Sporting for an undisclosed fee, reported to be £34.2m.The 22-year-old centre-half, who featured in the Côte d’Ivoire’s World Cup squad, has agreed a four-year deal with Forest, who have an option for a further year. Continue reading...
"I hope to really kickstart my Premier League career here," says Fulham's newest signing Shea Charles. The versatile midfielder has left Championship club Southampton and penned a five-year contract at Craven Cottage, with a club option for a further year. Charles made 38 appearances in all competitions last season, scoring six goals and registering two assists, as Tonda Eckert's side narrowly missed out on Premier League promotion.
Tom: Heard incredibly positive things from Sheffield Wednesday fans about the season he spent on loan there. Alexander: He is a great signing - a proven player originated from Manchester City. New senior squad players are noticeably at the younger end of the spectrum.
Though whispers of the Portuguese talisman's departure have echoed across Europe for weeks, a new revelation threatens to send shockwaves through the squad, promising profound consequences for the American star. A sudden and unexpected twist in Rafael Leao’s destiny has plunged both him and Christian Pulisic into the heart of Milan’s most captivating summer saga. Though whispers of the Portuguese talisman’s departure have echoed across Europe for weeks, a new revelation threatens to send shockwaves through the squad, promising profound consequences for the American star. For much of the transfer window, Leao appeared destined to leave Milan as interest arrived from Turkiye, while Premier League clubs were also mentioned as possible destinations. At the same time, Pulisic has remained a key figure in the club’s plans under new head coach Ruben Amorim, making the latest developments even more intriguing. Galatasaray has recently intensified its efforts to sign Rafael Leao, opening negotiations with the Italian side and submitting an official bid for the Portugal international. According to Turkish journalist Yagız Sabuncuoglu, the Turkish champion offered around $40 million for a permanent transfer, but the proposal was immediately rejected because Milan continues to value the winger at between $58 million and $69 million. Thus, Gianluca Di Marzio of Sky Italia and MilanNews respond that Milan has no intention of accepting a discounted fee and will only consider a permanent transfer if their valuation is met. The club also rejected previous ideas involving loan deals, making it clear they are only interested in a full sale. Rafael Leao of AC Milan looks on Despite the failed opening offer, Galatasaray is said to be preparing an improved proposal that could approach $46 million, although that still falls short of the Rossoneri’s asking price. Turkish media also claim Leao has shown interest in the move, while other reports suggest his position is becoming increasingly complicated. Leao reportedly changes his stance Just weeks ago, Leao openly admitted he wanted a new challenge after spending seven seasons with Milan. His comments appeared to signal the end of his time at San Siro, especially after missing out on Champions League action. However, recent reports suggest the situation has changed dramatically. La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the Portuguese forward has begun reconsidering his future after returning for pre-season, feeling welcomed once again by teammates and encouraged by the atmosphere under Ruben Amorim. Rafael Leao of AC Milan during the Serie A match. According to the newspaper, the 27-year-old has realized that leaving is no longer his only option. Instead, he is reportedly open to repairing his relationship with the club and continuing his career in Italy if the right transfer proposal never arrives. Further reinforcing that idea, Pietro Mazzara of MilanNews reported that Leao has informed Milan he wants to stay for now, even though the club remains willing to listen to offers that match its valuation. Why Leao staying could directly affect Christian Pulisic The biggest consequence of Leao remaining at Milan concerns Christian Pulisic’s role under Ruben Amorim. Earlier this summer, reports suggested Amorim viewed Pulisic as his first-choice option in the left-sided attacking midfield role within his preferred 3-4-2-1 formation, with the American expected to operate between the lines rather than as a traditional winger. During his unveiling, Amorim made his admiration for Pulisic perfectly clear. “Pulisic is truly a very talented player. He got injured at the World Cup, we’ll have to understand. But he’s perfect for the way Italian football is… I have clear ideas about how I want to see him play… I want him between the lines… He’s very important for us.” Rafael Leao of AC Milan interacts with Christian Pulisic Those comments fueled speculation that there might be little room for Leao in the new tactical set
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.