Chelsea vs Tottenham in Premier League. The fixture is part of the Regular Season - 8 stage in the 2026 season. Kickoff is scheduled for 2026-10-24T14:00:00Z. The match will be played at Stamford Bridge in London. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Chelsea and Tottenham. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 0 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).
Chelsea vs Tottenham in Premier League. The fixture is part of the Regular Season - 8 stage in the 2026 season. Kickoff is scheduled for 2026-10-24T14:00:00Z. The match will be played at Stamford Bridge in London. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Chelsea and Tottenham. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 0 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).

Striker must win over new head coach after tough first season at Liverpool – starting on Sunday at an inhospitable St James’ ParkWhen Liverpool’s team bus turns a tight corner and inches down the narrow, covered, access road behind Newcastle’s Milburn Stand on Sunday, Alexander Isak will know there are no hiding places. After that coach pulls up, its occupants must navigate a set of painted steps before reaching the glass-doored sanctuary of the players’ entrance at St James’ Park. It is a short climb but only a handful of portable metal barriers separate visiting sides from congregated Newcastle fans. When particularly disliked opponents arrive, it can all feel loudly claustrophobic.Once inside, Isak, who spent most of last summer staging a form of unilateral industrial action in order to force a £125m move from Tyneside to Merseyside, must negotiate a human chicane of once-familiar club staff stationed along the route to the away dressing room. If eye contact may be minimal, two factors should soften the pre-match mood surrounding his first return to St James’ Park. Eddie Howe has been replaced by Matthias Jaissle and the latest meeting between Newcastle and Liverpool will play out against an outpouring of love for Kevin Keegan, following his death in July. Continue reading...
Arsenal are not willing to break the bank to sign Victor Osimhen from Galatasaray (Getty) Arsenal remain hopeful over signing Victor Osimhen but have told the Galatasaray striker that he needs to lower his salary demands, according to reports. Mikel Arteta is looking to add another attacking player to his squad before the end of the summer transfer window and Atletico Madrid forward Julian Alvarez remains high on Arsenal’s shortlist. However, Atletico are refusing to sell Alvarez, while the Argentina international does not want to return to the Premier League and instead favours a move to Barcelona. According to FootMercato, Arsenal have held talks over a possible deal to sign Osimhen, a striker who is said to be ‘admired’ by Arteta. Exclusive Premier League previews Get ahead of the start of the season with our weekly football newsletter. Sign up now for free. But the report claims that Arsenal ‘have no intention of making an unreasonable offer to Osimhen’ and are not prepared to match his current deal with Galatasaray, which is worth in excess of €20 million (£17.1m) per year. Osimhen must now decide whether to agree a lower proposal from Arsenal or remain with Galatasaray. Victor Osimhen scored twice in Galatasaray’s 4-0 win over Erzurumspor FK on Friday night (Anadolu via Getty) Earlier this month, Galatasaray rejected a €130m (£111m) bid from Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal for the Nigeria international. Galatasaray president, Dursun Ozbek, is understood to be adamant that Osimhen will not be sold under any circumstances this summer. Al-Hilal have now dropped their pursuit of Osimhen and are in talks with Aston Villa to sign Ollie Watkins, but their latest bid of £45m has been rejected. Osimhen, meanwhile, continued his excellent start to the season on Friday night as he scored twice in Galatasaray’s 4-0 win away to Erzurumspor. The 27-year-old also struck twice in Galatasaray’s 2-2 draw at home to newly promoted Corum FK in the opening game of the new Super Lig season last Friday. Speaking after that match in which he offered an apology to Galatasaray’s ultras, Osimhen refused to rule out the prospect of moving clubs before the end of the window. ‘There are always rumours during the transfer windows,’ Osimhen said. ‘I’ll focus on my job. I’m focused on my work. We’ll see and think about what comes next then.’ For more stories like this, check our sport page. Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Comment now Comments Add Metro as a Preferred Source on Google Add as preferred source
RIATH AL-SAMARRAI: It's not ideal, right? An inexperienced manager, a squad stripped of its best players and Liverpool first up. Newcastle fans can be forgiven some apprehension.
It is late in the evening of November 30, 2023, and Roberto De Zerbi is the only man sitting on the Brighton & Hove Albion team coach as it idles in the car park beneath the Agia Sophia Stadium.
Leeds United are pushing to sign Chelsea winger Mykhailo Mudryk on loan after seeing an initial proposal rejected by the West London club. Transfer expert Fabrizio Romano has provided an update on Mudryk’s situation, confirming that the Ukraine international is “100% expected to leave Chelsea on loan” before the transfer window closes. Leeds pushing to […] The post Leeds United pushing hard to sign Chelsea ace after opening bid rejected appeared first on CaughtOffside.
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.

Striker must win over new head coach after tough first season at Liverpool – starting on Sunday at an inhospitable St James’ ParkWhen Liverpool’s team bus turns a tight corner and inches down the narrow, covered, access road behind Newcastle’s Milburn Stand on Sunday, Alexander Isak will know there are no hiding places. After that coach pulls up, its occupants must navigate a set of painted steps before reaching the glass-doored sanctuary of the players’ entrance at St James’ Park. It is a short climb but only a handful of portable metal barriers separate visiting sides from congregated Newcastle fans. When particularly disliked opponents arrive, it can all feel loudly claustrophobic.Once inside, Isak, who spent most of last summer staging a form of unilateral industrial action in order to force a £125m move from Tyneside to Merseyside, must negotiate a human chicane of once-familiar club staff stationed along the route to the away dressing room. If eye contact may be minimal, two factors should soften the pre-match mood surrounding his first return to St James’ Park. Eddie Howe has been replaced by Matthias Jaissle and the latest meeting between Newcastle and Liverpool will play out against an outpouring of love for Kevin Keegan, following his death in July. Continue reading...
Arsenal are not willing to break the bank to sign Victor Osimhen from Galatasaray (Getty) Arsenal remain hopeful over signing Victor Osimhen but have told the Galatasaray striker that he needs to lower his salary demands, according to reports. Mikel Arteta is looking to add another attacking player to his squad before the end of the summer transfer window and Atletico Madrid forward Julian Alvarez remains high on Arsenal’s shortlist. However, Atletico are refusing to sell Alvarez, while the Argentina international does not want to return to the Premier League and instead favours a move to Barcelona. According to FootMercato, Arsenal have held talks over a possible deal to sign Osimhen, a striker who is said to be ‘admired’ by Arteta. Exclusive Premier League previews Get ahead of the start of the season with our weekly football newsletter. Sign up now for free. But the report claims that Arsenal ‘have no intention of making an unreasonable offer to Osimhen’ and are not prepared to match his current deal with Galatasaray, which is worth in excess of €20 million (£17.1m) per year. Osimhen must now decide whether to agree a lower proposal from Arsenal or remain with Galatasaray. Victor Osimhen scored twice in Galatasaray’s 4-0 win over Erzurumspor FK on Friday night (Anadolu via Getty) Earlier this month, Galatasaray rejected a €130m (£111m) bid from Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal for the Nigeria international. Galatasaray president, Dursun Ozbek, is understood to be adamant that Osimhen will not be sold under any circumstances this summer. Al-Hilal have now dropped their pursuit of Osimhen and are in talks with Aston Villa to sign Ollie Watkins, but their latest bid of £45m has been rejected. Osimhen, meanwhile, continued his excellent start to the season on Friday night as he scored twice in Galatasaray’s 4-0 win away to Erzurumspor. The 27-year-old also struck twice in Galatasaray’s 2-2 draw at home to newly promoted Corum FK in the opening game of the new Super Lig season last Friday. Speaking after that match in which he offered an apology to Galatasaray’s ultras, Osimhen refused to rule out the prospect of moving clubs before the end of the window. ‘There are always rumours during the transfer windows,’ Osimhen said. ‘I’ll focus on my job. I’m focused on my work. We’ll see and think about what comes next then.’ For more stories like this, check our sport page. Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Comment now Comments Add Metro as a Preferred Source on Google Add as preferred source
RIATH AL-SAMARRAI: It's not ideal, right? An inexperienced manager, a squad stripped of its best players and Liverpool first up. Newcastle fans can be forgiven some apprehension.
It is late in the evening of November 30, 2023, and Roberto De Zerbi is the only man sitting on the Brighton & Hove Albion team coach as it idles in the car park beneath the Agia Sophia Stadium.
Leeds United are pushing to sign Chelsea winger Mykhailo Mudryk on loan after seeing an initial proposal rejected by the West London club. Transfer expert Fabrizio Romano has provided an update on Mudryk’s situation, confirming that the Ukraine international is “100% expected to leave Chelsea on loan” before the transfer window closes. Leeds pushing to […] The post Leeds United pushing hard to sign Chelsea ace after opening bid rejected appeared first on CaughtOffside.
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.