Match story
- Lorient created the clearer chances on xG (1.30 vs 1.25, Δ 0.05).
- Lorient fired more attempts (12 vs 7 shots).
- Le Havre was more accurate in front of goal (57% on target vs 17%).
- Lorient held more of the ball (60% possession).
Le Havre defeated Lorient 0-2 in Ligue 1. The fixture is part of the Regular Season - 34 stage in the 2025 season. C. Turpin officiated the match. The full-time result capped a Lorient vs Le Havre meeting in Ligue 1 with detailed post-match statistics available on Sportra. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Lorient and Le Havre. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 11 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).
Le Havre defeated Lorient 0-2 in Ligue 1. The fixture is part of the Regular Season - 34 stage in the 2025 season. C. Turpin officiated the match. The full-time result capped a Lorient vs Le Havre meeting in Ligue 1 with detailed post-match statistics available on Sportra. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Lorient and Le Havre. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 11 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).

After glory days of Park Ji-sung and Son Heung-min, the new season could be Korean-free for first time since 2005It has been a cruel summer for South Korea. The national team crashed and burned at the World Cup, the police are investigating the football association, reports have emerged about bribes paid to foreign referees in 2011 and 2012 and there is a real prospect of the English Premier League being Korean-free for the first time since 2005.That was when Park Ji-sung signed for Manchester United, to start a love affair between the Land of the Morning Calm and England’s top tier that has continued ever since. Park won four titles and his mantle was taken over in 2015 by Son Heung-min at Spurs. Continue reading...
Sunderland boss Regis Le Bris says his side "imposed ourselves well" to come from a goal down and beat Ligue 1 side Stade Rennes 2-1 in their final pre-season friendly at the Stadium of Light on Saturday. The Black Cats trained 1-0 to a first-half penalty but dominated the second period, turned the game around through goals from Brian Brobbey and Trai Hume.
Benfica have a strong need for a central defender, and have two English based options on their agenda. If you enjoy CaughtOffside coverage and want to see more of it, add us as a preferred source on Google to make us a favourite and see more of our content. Benfica have got their sights set […] The post Benfica target two English central defenders, Chelsea man the more likely appeared first on CaughtOffside.
In a recent report, Foot Mercato claimed that Manchester United are locked in a battle for Monaco midfielder Lamine Camara this summer. It has been stated that the Red Devils will have to compete with...
In a recent report, Foot Mercato mentioned that Sunderland are in the running to sign Olympique Marseille wide player Timothy Weah. It has been claimed that the Black Cats have shown interest in recru...
Say what you will about the Prime Minister but, occasionally, he can make a whole audience nod in agreement. 'Please. Sign a right back,' he said, when asked what he'd wish for his beloved Everton.
BBC Radio Newcastle's Sunderland commentator Nick Barnes says there is "no anxiety" from Regis le Bris and those around him, despite the lack of signings so far this summer. Thomas Meunier, on a free, remains the only incoming thus far in the window, but Barnes believes the club will still land their transfer targets. "There's general frustration all round with trying to get players out and trying to get players in," he said.
Chelsea have entered the increasingly competitive race for Monaco midfielder Lamine Camara, joining Liverpool and Manchester United in tracking one of Ligue 1’s most highly rated young players. The 22-year-old has developed rapidly since joining Monaco from Metz in 2024 and further boosted his reputation with Senegal at this summer’s World Cup. Want more CaughtOffside […] The post Chelsea join Liverpool and Manchester United in £43m midfielder race appeared first on CaughtOffside.
Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Crystal Palace have all made an approach to sign Lamine Camara from Monaco (Getty) Chelsea have joined the race with Liverpool and Manchester United to sign Monaco midfielder Lamine Camara, according to reports in France. Camara has spent two seasons with Monaco after joining in a £12.8 million deal from Metz two years ago. The 22-year-old has also made 49 appearances for Senegal and played in four games at the World Cup this summer. This week, Crystal Palace have seen their offer in excess of £35m for Camara rejected by Monaco, who are trying to keep the defensive midfielder for at least another season. Get the latest transfer news every morning Sign up to our daily football newsletter for personalised updates on who your team is trying to sign and who won't be around next season. But according to FootMercato, Monaco’s stance is likely to be tested even further as Chelsea are the latest club to have made an approach after Palace, Manchester United and Liverpool. The report claims that Monaco are holding out for a €50m (£42.7m) transfer fee for the Senegal international. Lamine Camara made four appearances for Senegal at the World Cup this summer (Getty) Monaco are also in a strong negotiating position as Camara still has three years remaining on his contract with the Ligue 1 side. Speaking after his side’s 3-2 win against Liverpool at Anfield last Sunday, Monaco head coach Filipe Luis made it clear that he wants Camara to stay at the club. ‘We want to build a truly competitive team. I’m very selfish and I want to keep all the players. I don’t want anyone to leave,’ Luis said. ‘But I know that clubs have to make sales, which we have done. I hope we can keep him. He’s probably one of the best midfielders in the world. ‘I don’t want to say too much, because I know that many clubs are interested in him. We all want him to stay. He’s really important to me. He’s very gifted with the ball at his feet, he covers a lot of ground. He’s an exceptional player. I’m really pleased with him. ‘I have every hope that he stays. I think he’s happy in Monaco. If he stays, he’ll be able to work even harder. Because he’s going to play, as I said, a key role in my system of play.’ For more stories like this, check our sport page. Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Comment now Comments Add Metro as a Preferred Source on Google Add as preferred source
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.

After glory days of Park Ji-sung and Son Heung-min, the new season could be Korean-free for first time since 2005It has been a cruel summer for South Korea. The national team crashed and burned at the World Cup, the police are investigating the football association, reports have emerged about bribes paid to foreign referees in 2011 and 2012 and there is a real prospect of the English Premier League being Korean-free for the first time since 2005.That was when Park Ji-sung signed for Manchester United, to start a love affair between the Land of the Morning Calm and England’s top tier that has continued ever since. Park won four titles and his mantle was taken over in 2015 by Son Heung-min at Spurs. Continue reading...
Sunderland boss Regis Le Bris says his side "imposed ourselves well" to come from a goal down and beat Ligue 1 side Stade Rennes 2-1 in their final pre-season friendly at the Stadium of Light on Saturday. The Black Cats trained 1-0 to a first-half penalty but dominated the second period, turned the game around through goals from Brian Brobbey and Trai Hume.
Benfica have a strong need for a central defender, and have two English based options on their agenda. If you enjoy CaughtOffside coverage and want to see more of it, add us as a preferred source on Google to make us a favourite and see more of our content. Benfica have got their sights set […] The post Benfica target two English central defenders, Chelsea man the more likely appeared first on CaughtOffside.
In a recent report, Foot Mercato claimed that Manchester United are locked in a battle for Monaco midfielder Lamine Camara this summer. It has been stated that the Red Devils will have to compete with...
In a recent report, Foot Mercato mentioned that Sunderland are in the running to sign Olympique Marseille wide player Timothy Weah. It has been claimed that the Black Cats have shown interest in recru...
Say what you will about the Prime Minister but, occasionally, he can make a whole audience nod in agreement. 'Please. Sign a right back,' he said, when asked what he'd wish for his beloved Everton.
BBC Radio Newcastle's Sunderland commentator Nick Barnes says there is "no anxiety" from Regis le Bris and those around him, despite the lack of signings so far this summer. Thomas Meunier, on a free, remains the only incoming thus far in the window, but Barnes believes the club will still land their transfer targets. "There's general frustration all round with trying to get players out and trying to get players in," he said.
Chelsea have entered the increasingly competitive race for Monaco midfielder Lamine Camara, joining Liverpool and Manchester United in tracking one of Ligue 1’s most highly rated young players. The 22-year-old has developed rapidly since joining Monaco from Metz in 2024 and further boosted his reputation with Senegal at this summer’s World Cup. Want more CaughtOffside […] The post Chelsea join Liverpool and Manchester United in £43m midfielder race appeared first on CaughtOffside.
Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Crystal Palace have all made an approach to sign Lamine Camara from Monaco (Getty) Chelsea have joined the race with Liverpool and Manchester United to sign Monaco midfielder Lamine Camara, according to reports in France. Camara has spent two seasons with Monaco after joining in a £12.8 million deal from Metz two years ago. The 22-year-old has also made 49 appearances for Senegal and played in four games at the World Cup this summer. This week, Crystal Palace have seen their offer in excess of £35m for Camara rejected by Monaco, who are trying to keep the defensive midfielder for at least another season. Get the latest transfer news every morning Sign up to our daily football newsletter for personalised updates on who your team is trying to sign and who won't be around next season. But according to FootMercato, Monaco’s stance is likely to be tested even further as Chelsea are the latest club to have made an approach after Palace, Manchester United and Liverpool. The report claims that Monaco are holding out for a €50m (£42.7m) transfer fee for the Senegal international. Lamine Camara made four appearances for Senegal at the World Cup this summer (Getty) Monaco are also in a strong negotiating position as Camara still has three years remaining on his contract with the Ligue 1 side. Speaking after his side’s 3-2 win against Liverpool at Anfield last Sunday, Monaco head coach Filipe Luis made it clear that he wants Camara to stay at the club. ‘We want to build a truly competitive team. I’m very selfish and I want to keep all the players. I don’t want anyone to leave,’ Luis said. ‘But I know that clubs have to make sales, which we have done. I hope we can keep him. He’s probably one of the best midfielders in the world. ‘I don’t want to say too much, because I know that many clubs are interested in him. We all want him to stay. He’s really important to me. He’s very gifted with the ball at his feet, he covers a lot of ground. He’s an exceptional player. I’m really pleased with him. ‘I have every hope that he stays. I think he’s happy in Monaco. If he stays, he’ll be able to work even harder. Because he’s going to play, as I said, a key role in my system of play.’ For more stories like this, check our sport page. Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Comment now Comments Add Metro as a Preferred Source on Google Add as preferred source
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.