Match story
- Manchester United was more accurate in front of goal (50% on target vs 33%).
- Manchester United held more of the ball (55% possession).
Manchester United and Swansea drew 1-1 in Premier League. The fixture is part of the Regular Season - 35 stage in the 2016 season. The match was played at Old Trafford in Manchester. Neil Swarbrick, England officiated the match. The full-time result capped a Manchester United vs Swansea meeting in Premier League with detailed post-match statistics available on Sportra. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Manchester United and Swansea. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 1 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).
Manchester United and Swansea drew 1-1 in Premier League. The fixture is part of the Regular Season - 35 stage in the 2016 season. The match was played at Old Trafford in Manchester. Neil Swarbrick, England officiated the match. The full-time result capped a Manchester United vs Swansea meeting in Premier League with detailed post-match statistics available on Sportra. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Manchester United and Swansea. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 1 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).

Arsenal are not willing to break the bank to sign Victor Osimhen from Galatasaray (Getty) Arsenal remain hopeful over signing Victor Osimhen but have told the Galatasaray striker that he needs to lower his salary demands, according to reports. Mikel Arteta is looking to add another attacking player to his squad before the end of the summer transfer window and Atletico Madrid forward Julian Alvarez remains high on Arsenal’s shortlist. However, Atletico are refusing to sell Alvarez, while the Argentina international does not want to return to the Premier League and instead favours a move to Barcelona. According to FootMercato, Arsenal have held talks over a possible deal to sign Osimhen, a striker who is said to be ‘admired’ by Arteta. Exclusive Premier League previews Get ahead of the start of the season with our weekly football newsletter. Sign up now for free. But the report claims that Arsenal ‘have no intention of making an unreasonable offer to Osimhen’ and are not prepared to match his current deal with Galatasaray, which is worth in excess of €20 million (£17.1m) per year. Osimhen must now decide whether to agree a lower proposal from Arsenal or remain with Galatasaray. Victor Osimhen scored twice in Galatasaray’s 4-0 win over Erzurumspor FK on Friday night (Anadolu via Getty) Earlier this month, Galatasaray rejected a €130m (£111m) bid from Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal for the Nigeria international. Galatasaray president, Dursun Ozbek, is understood to be adamant that Osimhen will not be sold under any circumstances this summer. Al-Hilal have now dropped their pursuit of Osimhen and are in talks with Aston Villa to sign Ollie Watkins, but their latest bid of £45m has been rejected. Osimhen, meanwhile, continued his excellent start to the season on Friday night as he scored twice in Galatasaray’s 4-0 win away to Erzurumspor. The 27-year-old also struck twice in Galatasaray’s 2-2 draw at home to newly promoted Corum FK in the opening game of the new Super Lig season last Friday. Speaking after that match in which he offered an apology to Galatasaray’s ultras, Osimhen refused to rule out the prospect of moving clubs before the end of the window. ‘There are always rumours during the transfer windows,’ Osimhen said. ‘I’ll focus on my job. I’m focused on my work. We’ll see and think about what comes next then.’ For more stories like this, check our sport page. Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Comment now Comments Add Metro as a Preferred Source on Google Add as preferred source

Leeds United are pushing to sign Chelsea winger Mykhailo Mudryk on loan after seeing an initial proposal rejected by the West London club. Transfer expert Fabrizio Romano has provided an update on Mudryk’s situation, confirming that the Ukraine international is “100% expected to leave Chelsea on loan” before the transfer window closes. Leeds pushing to […] The post Leeds United pushing hard to sign Chelsea ace after opening bid rejected appeared first on CaughtOffside.
Jamie Carragher believes Liverpool boast a stronger starting eleven than Manchester United heading into the 2026/27 Premier League season, but says the Reds still need to add depth and quality before the transfer window closes.
Manchester United have completed a long-awaited deal for Carlos Baleba, with transfer expert Fabrizio Romano confirming that the Brighton midfielder is set to join the Red Devils. Romano announced the transfer on X with his trademark “Here We Go” confirmation, bringing an end to United’s long-standing pursuit of the 22-year-old Cameroon international. Carlos Baleba to […] The post Fabrizio Romano confirms major Man United transfer with ‘Here We Go’ appeared first on CaughtOffside.
Orlando City SC have the chance to snap their winless streak in MLS when they host fellow strugglers Real Salt Lake on Saturday. The post Orlando have ‘no other focus’ than winning against Salt Lake, insists Dorsey appeared first on SoccerNews.
The departure of Leeds United and West Ham United target Nelson Deossa remains a possibility this summer, with work continuing on a move. The post ‘Still Being Worked On’ – Leeds United And West Ham Scouted Star Could Still Move appeared first on Inside Futbol | Latest Football News, Transfer Rumours & Articles.
Stephane Henchoz has backed Leeds United new boy Nico Elvedi to become a regular if he rediscovers his World Cup form. The post ‘He Will Immediately’ – Big Prediction Made On Leeds United Man By Ex-Star appeared first on Inside Futbol | Latest Football News, Transfer Rumours & Articles.
A transfer standoff involving a Leeds United winger, Largie Ramazani, is nearing its conclusion, with a return to Spain looking increasingly likely before the window closes. Valencia remain the player...
United have paid £50million for Andrey Santos and £35m for Youri Tielemans, and hope to complete their midfield rebuild after offering Brighton £65m for Carlos Baleba.
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.

Arsenal are not willing to break the bank to sign Victor Osimhen from Galatasaray (Getty) Arsenal remain hopeful over signing Victor Osimhen but have told the Galatasaray striker that he needs to lower his salary demands, according to reports. Mikel Arteta is looking to add another attacking player to his squad before the end of the summer transfer window and Atletico Madrid forward Julian Alvarez remains high on Arsenal’s shortlist. However, Atletico are refusing to sell Alvarez, while the Argentina international does not want to return to the Premier League and instead favours a move to Barcelona. According to FootMercato, Arsenal have held talks over a possible deal to sign Osimhen, a striker who is said to be ‘admired’ by Arteta. Exclusive Premier League previews Get ahead of the start of the season with our weekly football newsletter. Sign up now for free. But the report claims that Arsenal ‘have no intention of making an unreasonable offer to Osimhen’ and are not prepared to match his current deal with Galatasaray, which is worth in excess of €20 million (£17.1m) per year. Osimhen must now decide whether to agree a lower proposal from Arsenal or remain with Galatasaray. Victor Osimhen scored twice in Galatasaray’s 4-0 win over Erzurumspor FK on Friday night (Anadolu via Getty) Earlier this month, Galatasaray rejected a €130m (£111m) bid from Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal for the Nigeria international. Galatasaray president, Dursun Ozbek, is understood to be adamant that Osimhen will not be sold under any circumstances this summer. Al-Hilal have now dropped their pursuit of Osimhen and are in talks with Aston Villa to sign Ollie Watkins, but their latest bid of £45m has been rejected. Osimhen, meanwhile, continued his excellent start to the season on Friday night as he scored twice in Galatasaray’s 4-0 win away to Erzurumspor. The 27-year-old also struck twice in Galatasaray’s 2-2 draw at home to newly promoted Corum FK in the opening game of the new Super Lig season last Friday. Speaking after that match in which he offered an apology to Galatasaray’s ultras, Osimhen refused to rule out the prospect of moving clubs before the end of the window. ‘There are always rumours during the transfer windows,’ Osimhen said. ‘I’ll focus on my job. I’m focused on my work. We’ll see and think about what comes next then.’ For more stories like this, check our sport page. Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Comment now Comments Add Metro as a Preferred Source on Google Add as preferred source

Leeds United are pushing to sign Chelsea winger Mykhailo Mudryk on loan after seeing an initial proposal rejected by the West London club. Transfer expert Fabrizio Romano has provided an update on Mudryk’s situation, confirming that the Ukraine international is “100% expected to leave Chelsea on loan” before the transfer window closes. Leeds pushing to […] The post Leeds United pushing hard to sign Chelsea ace after opening bid rejected appeared first on CaughtOffside.
Jamie Carragher believes Liverpool boast a stronger starting eleven than Manchester United heading into the 2026/27 Premier League season, but says the Reds still need to add depth and quality before the transfer window closes.
Manchester United have completed a long-awaited deal for Carlos Baleba, with transfer expert Fabrizio Romano confirming that the Brighton midfielder is set to join the Red Devils. Romano announced the transfer on X with his trademark “Here We Go” confirmation, bringing an end to United’s long-standing pursuit of the 22-year-old Cameroon international. Carlos Baleba to […] The post Fabrizio Romano confirms major Man United transfer with ‘Here We Go’ appeared first on CaughtOffside.
Orlando City SC have the chance to snap their winless streak in MLS when they host fellow strugglers Real Salt Lake on Saturday. The post Orlando have ‘no other focus’ than winning against Salt Lake, insists Dorsey appeared first on SoccerNews.
The departure of Leeds United and West Ham United target Nelson Deossa remains a possibility this summer, with work continuing on a move. The post ‘Still Being Worked On’ – Leeds United And West Ham Scouted Star Could Still Move appeared first on Inside Futbol | Latest Football News, Transfer Rumours & Articles.
Stephane Henchoz has backed Leeds United new boy Nico Elvedi to become a regular if he rediscovers his World Cup form. The post ‘He Will Immediately’ – Big Prediction Made On Leeds United Man By Ex-Star appeared first on Inside Futbol | Latest Football News, Transfer Rumours & Articles.
A transfer standoff involving a Leeds United winger, Largie Ramazani, is nearing its conclusion, with a return to Spain looking increasingly likely before the window closes. Valencia remain the player...
United have paid £50million for Andrey Santos and £35m for Youri Tielemans, and hope to complete their midfield rebuild after offering Brighton £65m for Carlos Baleba.
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.