Real Madrid defeated FC Copenhagen 4-0 in UEFA Champions League. The fixture is part of the Group stage - 2 stage in the 2013 season. The match was played at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu in Madrid. The full-time result capped a Real Madrid vs FC Copenhagen meeting in UEFA Champions League with detailed post-match statistics available on Sportra. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Real Madrid and FC Copenhagen. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 0 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).
Real Madrid defeated FC Copenhagen 4-0 in UEFA Champions League. The fixture is part of the Group stage - 2 stage in the 2013 season. The match was played at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu in Madrid. The full-time result capped a Real Madrid vs FC Copenhagen meeting in UEFA Champions League with detailed post-match statistics available on Sportra. This match centre covers lineups, live events, player ratings, team statistics, xG, head-to-head history, and related news for Real Madrid and FC Copenhagen. On Sportra you can view xG, lineups, match statistics, events, player ratings, predictions, head-to-head history, and related news for this fixture.
Recorded meetings: 0 (available previous meetings, not necessarily all-time).

Liverpool could reportedly struggle to secure the signing of Endrick from Real Madrid this summer as their search for attacking signings goes on. The Reds lost club legend Mohamed Salah at the end of last season and will surely need to be active soon in order to fill that considerable void. New Liverpool manager Andoni […] The post Major Liverpool update on attacker target after Andoni Iraola’s strong transfer hint appeared first on CaughtOffside.

Wayne Rooney says Manchester United were ‘too passive’ in their defeat to Hull City (BBC) Wayne Rooney took aim at Luke Shaw’s ‘schoolboy’ defending during Manchester United’s 2-0 defeat to Hull City on Saturday. Michael Carrick’s side began their new Premier League campaign with a defeat at the MKM Stadium as first-half goals from Semi Ajayni and Nobel Mendy sealed the win for Hull. United also struggled to create chances in attack but Rooney was unhappy with Shaw for the second goal as the left-back dropped off to play Hull’s entire attacking line onside. ‘This is schoolboy defending from Luke Shaw,’ Rooney said on BBC’s Match of the Day. Exclusive Premier League previews Get ahead of the start of the season with our weekly football newsletter. Sign up now for free. Man United had a good line, Hull would have been waiting for this all day, Luke Shaw drops in, he’s five yards behind his back line and if the ball is good enough, which it was, it’s impossible to stop.’ ‘Hull had a gameplan, they were getting balls into the penalty box, picking up second balls and Man United found it very difficult.’ Luke Shaw dropped off to play Hull’s attacking players onside for their second goal (BBC) Roney also believes that United were ‘too passive’ in their defeat to Hull and need to defend with more intensity. ‘I watched the AC Milan game last week and they [Hull] played the same system, they played with wing-backs and Man United really struggled to deal with that,’ Rooney said. Manchester United host Ipswich Town at Old Trafford next Sunday (Action Images via Reuters) ‘Maybe Hull have seen that game last week and changed it and I think fair play if that’s the case because they looked a really good team today. ‘It’s a strange quote from Bruno [about United making the same mistakes away from home], I think for Manchester United now to build on what they did last season, since Michael went in they finished third in the Premier League and got Champions League football, to build on that you have to become a team who teams are scared of playing against. ‘They sat in a mid block, didn’t get any pressure on the ball, I think they won two balls in Hull’s final third, there needs to be more energy in the press, how they go and win the ball back. Today was all too passive.’ For more stories like this, check our sport page. Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Comment now Comments Add Metro as a Preferred Source on Google Add as preferred source
Despite many of their players having shortened pre-seasons after the World Cup, Real Madrid battled to a 2-1 win over Espanyol on Saturday. The post Madrid’s victory over Espanyol came from the soul, says Mourinho appeared first on SoccerNews.
The old master is back at Madrid as he begins with celebrations, frustrations and finally relief at EspanyolJosé Mourinho says he is calmer now so when the rest of the bench emptied, sprinting down the touchline to celebrate the 90th-minute goal that finally delivered victory on his first game in charge of Real Madrid in 4,380 days, he didn’t set off with them. Instead, he clenched his fists, got to his feet and walked down the touchline behind the subs, watching them head, shouting, towards Carlos Espí. As they piled on down in the corner, he pulled over his captain Fede Valverde for a word. Which might just have been: phew.For all those stars; for all that Mourinho’s main task might just have been been to find a way to fit Kylian Mbappé, Vinícius Júnior and Jude Bellingham together; for all that he had introduced Yan Diomande, the most expensive player in the club’s history, it was a 21-year-old, unknown six months ago and unexpectedly signed from Levante, who got the goal that secured victory upon the coach’s second coming. Continue reading...
Tottenham fell to a humbling 3-0 defeat at Brentford to open their Premier League campaign, and Roberto De Zerbi pinpointed a key issue. The post Spurs ‘were not ready to fight’ against Brentford, concedes De Zerbi appeared first on SoccerNews.
Real Madrid started their 2026-27 season with victory over Espanyol in their La Liga opener on Saturday night. They had been heading towards a disappointing draw, but thanks to debutant Carlos Espi’...
Xabi Alonso is determined to unlock the 'world class' side of Cole Palmer after Chelsea's playmaker suffered his first injury-plagued season to the detriment of his club.
De Zerbi admitted Spurs did not 'fight in the right way', 'lost too many duels' and 'made a lot of mistakes'. He also claimed they must improve in their 'physical condition' and 'organisation'
‘We are not in the right physical condition’Spurs beaten 3-0 at Brentford in Premier League openerRoberto De Zerbi said that Tottenham are “not a team” after they opened their season with a humiliating 3-0 defeat away to Brentford.Spurs are looking to kick on after almost going down last season and are expected to spend more than £300m this summer but they were handed a rude awakening at the Gtech Community Stadium. Brentford outclassed the north Londoners and left De Zerbi rueing a lack of fight from his players, bemoaning his side’s physical conditioning and suggesting that the pre-season tour of Australia was less than ideal. Continue reading...
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.

Liverpool could reportedly struggle to secure the signing of Endrick from Real Madrid this summer as their search for attacking signings goes on. The Reds lost club legend Mohamed Salah at the end of last season and will surely need to be active soon in order to fill that considerable void. New Liverpool manager Andoni […] The post Major Liverpool update on attacker target after Andoni Iraola’s strong transfer hint appeared first on CaughtOffside.

Wayne Rooney says Manchester United were ‘too passive’ in their defeat to Hull City (BBC) Wayne Rooney took aim at Luke Shaw’s ‘schoolboy’ defending during Manchester United’s 2-0 defeat to Hull City on Saturday. Michael Carrick’s side began their new Premier League campaign with a defeat at the MKM Stadium as first-half goals from Semi Ajayni and Nobel Mendy sealed the win for Hull. United also struggled to create chances in attack but Rooney was unhappy with Shaw for the second goal as the left-back dropped off to play Hull’s entire attacking line onside. ‘This is schoolboy defending from Luke Shaw,’ Rooney said on BBC’s Match of the Day. Exclusive Premier League previews Get ahead of the start of the season with our weekly football newsletter. Sign up now for free. Man United had a good line, Hull would have been waiting for this all day, Luke Shaw drops in, he’s five yards behind his back line and if the ball is good enough, which it was, it’s impossible to stop.’ ‘Hull had a gameplan, they were getting balls into the penalty box, picking up second balls and Man United found it very difficult.’ Luke Shaw dropped off to play Hull’s attacking players onside for their second goal (BBC) Roney also believes that United were ‘too passive’ in their defeat to Hull and need to defend with more intensity. ‘I watched the AC Milan game last week and they [Hull] played the same system, they played with wing-backs and Man United really struggled to deal with that,’ Rooney said. Manchester United host Ipswich Town at Old Trafford next Sunday (Action Images via Reuters) ‘Maybe Hull have seen that game last week and changed it and I think fair play if that’s the case because they looked a really good team today. ‘It’s a strange quote from Bruno [about United making the same mistakes away from home], I think for Manchester United now to build on what they did last season, since Michael went in they finished third in the Premier League and got Champions League football, to build on that you have to become a team who teams are scared of playing against. ‘They sat in a mid block, didn’t get any pressure on the ball, I think they won two balls in Hull’s final third, there needs to be more energy in the press, how they go and win the ball back. Today was all too passive.’ For more stories like this, check our sport page. Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Comment now Comments Add Metro as a Preferred Source on Google Add as preferred source
Despite many of their players having shortened pre-seasons after the World Cup, Real Madrid battled to a 2-1 win over Espanyol on Saturday. The post Madrid’s victory over Espanyol came from the soul, says Mourinho appeared first on SoccerNews.
The old master is back at Madrid as he begins with celebrations, frustrations and finally relief at EspanyolJosé Mourinho says he is calmer now so when the rest of the bench emptied, sprinting down the touchline to celebrate the 90th-minute goal that finally delivered victory on his first game in charge of Real Madrid in 4,380 days, he didn’t set off with them. Instead, he clenched his fists, got to his feet and walked down the touchline behind the subs, watching them head, shouting, towards Carlos Espí. As they piled on down in the corner, he pulled over his captain Fede Valverde for a word. Which might just have been: phew.For all those stars; for all that Mourinho’s main task might just have been been to find a way to fit Kylian Mbappé, Vinícius Júnior and Jude Bellingham together; for all that he had introduced Yan Diomande, the most expensive player in the club’s history, it was a 21-year-old, unknown six months ago and unexpectedly signed from Levante, who got the goal that secured victory upon the coach’s second coming. Continue reading...
Tottenham fell to a humbling 3-0 defeat at Brentford to open their Premier League campaign, and Roberto De Zerbi pinpointed a key issue. The post Spurs ‘were not ready to fight’ against Brentford, concedes De Zerbi appeared first on SoccerNews.
Real Madrid started their 2026-27 season with victory over Espanyol in their La Liga opener on Saturday night. They had been heading towards a disappointing draw, but thanks to debutant Carlos Espi’...
Xabi Alonso is determined to unlock the 'world class' side of Cole Palmer after Chelsea's playmaker suffered his first injury-plagued season to the detriment of his club.
De Zerbi admitted Spurs did not 'fight in the right way', 'lost too many duels' and 'made a lot of mistakes'. He also claimed they must improve in their 'physical condition' and 'organisation'
‘We are not in the right physical condition’Spurs beaten 3-0 at Brentford in Premier League openerRoberto De Zerbi said that Tottenham are “not a team” after they opened their season with a humiliating 3-0 defeat away to Brentford.Spurs are looking to kick on after almost going down last season and are expected to spend more than £300m this summer but they were handed a rude awakening at the Gtech Community Stadium. Brentford outclassed the north Londoners and left De Zerbi rueing a lack of fight from his players, bemoaning his side’s physical conditioning and suggesting that the pre-season tour of Australia was less than ideal. Continue reading...
Tap a headline to view metadata and excerpt fields in Sportra, then use the article website button to continue on the original publisher page.